Sunday, February 7, 2010

I WAS OPENING THE PRESENTS WHEN I HEARD A STRANGE SOUND.

I remember last year when it was my birthday , I had invited many people friends and family. We had a wonderful party at the restaurant and when returned home Ibegan opening the gifts , Iwas opening the gifts when I heard a strange sound. Idid not understand that from where had it come so Iwanted to wake up my parents but they were already asleep.My elder brothre WAS busy preparing for his exams, when suddenly the lights went out, I heard the sound again. Isaw a green light flashing out the curtain. Ithought it was someone from outside the house. I went upto where the phone was kept but soon found out that it was dead. Then suddenly i felt something touching my leg, fortunatelly it was just a gift wrap(thank god) Ivery slowly went to the curtain to find out. when I moved thecurtain I found out that it was just a robot wrapped in a glowing wrapping sheet and was sent to me by Prianka Thank god it was just a gift!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment