Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Little about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Little about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey whats up my name is Zara. I am in grade 7 and am 13 years old my birthday is on the 21'st of February. I study in Dubai Scholars Private School. My class teacher's name is Mrs. Pratheebah, she is an amazing teacher, infact all the teachers in our school ROCK TO THE CORE! My mom's name is Ayesha and my dad's name is Majid my brother's name is Talha. My friend's names are Simran,Preksha, Yasha, Prajakti and Anushka. They are at times very irratating but also tooooooooooo supportive. My hobbies are playing Baskat ball and..........(MANY MORE) One of my favourite singers are Justin ........(never ending list ) I wish could tell you more but I have to get ready to go so I guess Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment